Companies and products listed here may be used in the documentation:
- EMC®, EMC2®, VNX®, VNXe®
- Android™, Chrome®
- FlashCopy®, FlashSystem™, IBM Spectrum™, IBM Spectrum Accelerate™, IBM Spectrum Protect Snapshot™, IBM Spectrum Virtualize™, Storwize®, XIV®
- Active Directory®, Excel®, Exchange, Internet Explorer®, Internet Information Services (IIS), Hyper-V®, iSCSI Initiator, SharePoint®, SourceSafe®, SQL Server®, Vista®, Visual (VSS), Windows®, Windows PowerShell®, Windows Server®, Word®
- NetApp ONTAP®
- Data ONTAP®, FilerView®, FlexVol®, FlexClone®, Infinite Volume, MultiStore®, NearStore®, NOW®, OnCommand™, OnCommand Unified Manager, OSSV, RAID-DP®, Snap Creator™, SnapManager®, SnapMirror®, Snapshot™, SnapProtect®, SnapVault®, SVM, vFiler®, WAFL®
- Pure Storage™
- ESX server, ESXi server, vCenter, vSphere, VMware Consolidated Backup, VMDK, vMotion
The following list contains additional trademark information:
- Catalogic, Catalogic Software, DPX, BEX, ECX, and NSB are trademarks of Catalogic Software, Inc. Backup Express is a registered trademark of Catalogic Software, Inc. All other company and product names used herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- © 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and Chrome are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- NetApp, the NetApp logo, Go further, faster, Data ONTAP, FilerView, FlexClone, FlexVol, NearStore, RAID-DP, Snapshot, and SnapVault are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. NetApp provides no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or serviceability of any information or recommendations provided in this publication, or with respect to any results that may be obtained by the use of the information or observance of any recommendations provided herein. The information in this document is distributed AS IS, and the use of this information or the implementation of any recommendations or techniques herein is a customer's responsibility and depends on the customer's ability to evaluate and integrate them into the customer's operational environment. This document and the information contained herein may be used solely in connection with the NetApp products discussed in this document.
- Windows and SharePoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- VMware is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. Copyright © 2011 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is protected by U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws. VMware products are covered by one or more patents listed at http://www.vmware.com/go/patents. VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
- All other company and product names used herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Catalogic ECX™ 2.7
© 2017 Catalogic Software, Inc. | All rights reserved.